Sunday, October 20, 2013

CROATIA!! In a Nutshell

Oh hello there! I typically try to do at least one international adventure each year... well, this year I had no international trips on the horizon until my friend from San Francisco, Cara, contacted me a few months ago about a trip to Croatia. I was immediately on board - I've been wanting to see Croatia for quite some time now! Anyhow, it turns out that one of Cara's friends was organizing this whole extravaganza amongst quite a few of her friends, most of whom weren't really friends with one another.

The other girls in these posts had done a full week of boating around the islands of Croatia before I joined them for a week on land. All in all, I have to say that Croatia hit a soft spot in my heart - the people in this country were among the nicest people I've met before... and, well, that pretty much sold it for me.

In short, I loved, loved, loved this trip and would 100% recommend this destination for any and all - it's, simply put, perfection.

To make this easier on the eyes, I've divided my trip into quite a few blog posts (we did a LOT of stuff in a week, turns out!), so please feel free to pick and choose any / all posts that spark your interest. (If it helps at all, my favorite day was Day 9 :))

So, without further ado, I present to you... Croatia, in a nutshell:

Day 1 - Split

Days 2 thru 4 - Zadar (Plus Surrounding Areas)

Day 5 - Dubrovnik - Half the Fun is Getting There, Right?




No comments:

Post a Comment