Sunday, October 20, 2013

From South Dakota to Croatia to Bosnia-Herzegovinia to San Francisco - My Completely Non-Random Summer (in a Nutshell)

Hello! It's been SO LONG! I hope you all are well!

Summer and Fall have been just FLYING along their merry ways, haven't they? I had the opportunity of taking a few random vacations here and there, which is likely what has made it feel like this year has been a'FLYING!

Over the past few months, I've been doing a fair amount of traveling - in part for work, in part for fun. As such, I've taken the liberty of cumulating my holiday posts into one handy-dandy summary post for your reading pleasure. You are very welcome.

From South Dakota to Croatia to Bosnia-Herzegovinia to San Francisco... you could say that my summer/early Fall have been quite the... medley, if you will... of travels.

There is PLENTY of reading to be done within each of the posts sooo... without further ado, I present to you...

Summer (and Early Fall!), in a Nutshell



A Choose Your Own Adventure (remember THAT awesome book series?!), if you will... by all means, ENJOY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment