Sunday, November 6, 2011

Youtube Gem: I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy

Everyone knows that the Internet is a world of opportunity in terms of useless videos that seemingly spark such interest and/or ENTERTAINMENT! Lately, I feel like I've become a lot more appreciative of such Internet videos- primarily thanks to Ellen's heavy incorporation of ridiculously, laugh-out-loud funny videos she's found on the Internet.

As such, I've decided to take the liberty of sharing some of my favorites as I come across them. Keep in mind that it takes a LOT to make me laugh aloud at movies/TV/books/Internet stuff. (Seriously! It does- I know this is hard to believe since I laugh a lot just in general, but trust me on this.) Therefore, you can rest assured that each and every video that will subsequently be posted will be nothing short of hilarious.

Today's video? "I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy"



I don't know whether this video is hilarious because of the kids' reactions or if it's simply an awful trick to play on your kids. Whatever the case, I was definitely laughing out LOUD... the last segment of kids is the funniest! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment