Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been a while!

It's been seemingly forever since I posted something! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I hate slacking on my blog- it really has become like my baby. The reason for my slacking as of late? (And trust me, I'm not using it as an excuse!)

Chicago on the Cheap

I recently got a delightful little opportunity to blog for ChicagoNow- a magazine-ish type deal that is affiliated with the Chicago Tribune. I honestly probably should do my research before accepting an opportunity like this but... well, quite frankly, it doesn't take much to get me all excited about all things BLOG!

I got this gig after pitching an idea to ChicagoNow regarding a blog focused on one's experience exploring Chicago, one deal at a time. I mean, some of my Maliyacular posts were already focused on deals going on in the city and, quite frankly, who doesn't love an honest-to-goodness deal?

I'm so excited to be doing this! However, Chicago on the Cheap is solely Chicago-focused (obvi). Because I get an oddly natural high of seeing my international (and national!) "following" on the Maliyacular, I will definitely be keeping THIS blog up too! I mean, there's obvi more to my life than just DEALS in Chicago, so you better believe I'll be keep you nicely informed of the REST of my daily shenanigans right here on the Maliyacular.

Just wanted to give you a heads up! And, ever the self-promoter that I am, please do spread the word about Chicago on the Cheap! ;) Shameless, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment