Saturday, August 20, 2011

After all that...

I made it!!

After all the blood, sweat and tears... my flight was only delayed from Cleveland last night! Not cancelled!!

I never thought I'd be so excited for a delayed flight. I guess that's what happens when you're confronted with the worst possibility.

Sigh. Our flight boarded around 10:15 PM, and I was SO EXCITED I could barely stand it. After all the drama of the past 10 hours, the flight itself was pretty uneventful. Which was fine by me... I'd prefer drama on the ground rather than in the air. Duh.

I have never been so happy to see a "Welcome to" sign than I was last night. 11 hours after my journey began that morning, but a Welcome sign all the same.



The Healthy Living Summit (HLS) starts in TEN MINUTES!! Can't wait to check out my schwag BAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment